Who Are We
Agile Marketing Network is owned and run by James Tucker, Dorien Morin-van Dam, Agata Pawlak and Emma Dumel.
What Personal Data Do We Collect
We collect the minimum amount of date to make this website work for you, and no more. There are several ways we do this. The main ones are these:
Ghost sets cookies only for logged-in members. It does not set cookies for general visitors.
- Ghost: This site runs on the wonderful Ghost, which is designed for privacy. By default, Ghost does not set cookies.
- If you register with the site, Ghost will save your name (or pseudonym) and email address.
- We collect data from the contact form, including your name/pseudonym, email and the content of any message. The contact form collects minimal information, so nothing is recorded other than these details.
Third Parties and Your Data
Data is shared with other organisations to the minimum extent necessary to provide the services on this website. This includes:
- Emails are sent through Mailgun's secure sending service. You can read their privacy statement here.
- Analytics data: We collect visitor analytics through Plausible, a privacy-focussed GDPR-compliant alternative to Google Analytics. Unlike Google Analytics, Plausible do not track, collect or store any personal data or personally identifiable information.
- Payments are processed via Stripe. You can read their GDPR information here.
How Long Do We Retain You Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. If you sign up as a subscriber or member, your data is held on the server, but we will remove it on request.
What Rights Do You Have Over Your Data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for legal or security purposes.